Our mission is to help you find a great Managed Service Provider (MSP) for your business, and to educate you about how it all works together.
Our proprietary IT Services Marketplace can match you with the best IT support solutions available in your area or around the globe. We will also save you time and money throughout the process.
Are you looking forward to the search for a new IT vendor? We can make it easy!
Our intuitive platform will give you unlimited options for different types of IT services
Here are some of the things to look for in a reputable IT service provider:
- Quick response – Emergency response time of one hour or less should be guaranteed. A live person should be able to answer your call, or you can enter a service ticket yourself online with a streamlined service ticketing system. A good provider can log in to your PC or server remotely and resolve many issues immediately without the wait for a technician to travel to your location.
- Reputable – Our partners are respected leaders in the community and the industry. You should be able to contact the company easily and through multiple methods to check their references and to talk to their customers
- Experienced – More seasoned MSP’s hire only seasoned, professional technicians with at least 5-10 years’ experience and usually many more. They should be able to provide their technicians with continuing education opportunities on a regular basis to allow them to stay current with the latest technology.
- Business savvy – A good provider can design, evaluate and justify technology solutions from a thorough understanding of the business benefit to your company.
- One stop shop – A good provider can handle all aspects of your IT infrastructure including hardware and software management, vendor relationships for your internet connectivity, website management, and maintenance renewals, and any other related technology needs. You want the MSP to focus on your IT so you can focus on your business.
- Proactive – Most quality IT providers have a service philosophy of being proactive, not reactive. With state-of- the-art network monitoring and management systems, a qualified partner manage your network 24/7 and identify issues and address them BEFORE they become problems, rather than putting out fires.
- Comprehensive project management – You are looking for extensive experience managing all types of complex IT projects. This means your provider should be able to handle every detail and coordinate all vendors so you can rest assured that your project will be completed on time and on budget.
- No geek speak – You deserve to have your questions answered in plain English. Our experienced MSP partners will clearly explain what is happening, so you can understand.
Provide some information
to learn more
Fill out this form to as a way to get to know each other.