The Austin Business Owner’s IT Buyers Guide
To IT Support Services And Fees
What You Should Expect To Pay For IT Support For Your Small Business (And How To Get Exactly What You Need Without Unnecessary
Extras, Hidden Fees
And Bloated Contracts). WE INTRODUCE THIS TO YOU our IT BUYERs GUIDE.
Reading This IT BUYERS Guide and You’ll Discover:
- The 3 most common ways IT services companies charge for their services, and the pros and cons of each approach.
- A common billing model that puts ALL THE RISK on you, the customer, when buying IT services; you’ll learn what it is and why you need to avoid agreeing to it.
- Exclusions, hidden fees and other “gotcha” clauses IT companies put in their contracts that you DON’T want to agree to.
- How to make sure you know exactly what you’re getting to avoid disappointment, frustration and added costs later on that you didn’t anticipate.
- 21 revealing questions to ask your IT support firm BEFORE giving them access to your computer network, e-mail and data.
To Claim Your FREE Guide!
Fill Out The Form Or Call Us: 512-522-9065
Fill Out This Form TO GET OUR IT BUYERS GUIDE
To Receive Your FREE Report
Important! We hate spam as much (or more!) than you and promise to NEVER rent, share, or abuse your e-mail address and contact information in any way.
Across the board, we are always pleased with their work
"It is my pleasure to recommend TARC Technology Solutions. TARC Technology Solutions is our primary IT support during a transition in job vacancy. Their staff has been dependable, effective, and efficient. The approach taken by TARC Technology Solutions is to assist and resolve. My staff is confident ...Read More