This is a $200 value with no obligation to buy anything. – Guaranteed!
A $200 FREE IT support in Austin Gift...
As a prospective client, you are eligible for 2 FREE hours of network support to prove that our free IT support in Austin can do a better job at solving your technology headaches than your current computer-support guy.
Just give us a call the next time you find yourself dealing with an IT-related problem. At no charge, we’ll send one of our senior technicians to your office to diagnose and treat the problem.
Why Are We Giving Away Free Support?
Some people think we are crazy for offering free services. They say, “Aren’t you afraid people will just take advantage of you?” The truth is, some people might – but we know that most business owners are just honest people trying to find someone they can trust to fix and maintain their computer network.
And since there’s a good chance you’ve been disappointed, let down and even burned by a less-than-competent IT provider, I want to give you a risk-free way to “kick the tires” before you commit to anything.
How Can You Use Your 2 Free Hours?
Maybe you don’t have an urgent problem that needs to be fixed right now. Maybe you think you have your computer network “handled.” Maybe you don’t even have a regular IT support guy and think you don’t need our services.
After all, if it ain’t broke, why fix it?
I completely understand that point of view, so let me suggest how you can still profit from this offer...
Even if you don’t have an immediate problem, you can use your 2 free hours of network support to have us conduct our proprietary 55-Point IT Systems Security And Performance Assessment – a process that has taken me 20 years to perfect.
During this Assessment, we’ll look for hidden problems developing under the surface that could turn into bigger, more disastrous events that could cost you thousands in lost productivity, downtime, and computer repair bills.
For FREE IT SuPPORT IN AUSTIN, We Will Come To Your Office And Answer Key Questions Such As:
- Are your IT systems truly secured from hackers, cybercriminals, viruses, worms, and even sabotage from rogue employees? If you’re not getting weekly security patch updates from your current IT person, your IT systems are probably not truly secured.
- Are your backups configured properly to ensure that you could be back up and running again fast in a disaster? In 99% of the computer networks we’ve reviewed over the years, the owners were shocked to learn this wasn’t happening.
- Are you unknowingly exposing your company to expensive fines and litigation under new Texas data breach laws?
- Could you utilize cheaper and more efficient cloud-computing technologies to lower IT costs and make it easier to work remotely?
- Are your systems optimized for maximum speed and performance?
Once we have a clear picture of the state, health and performance of your current IT systems, we’ll then deliver a customized IT optimization plan that will show you how to eliminate every single nagging problem, enable you to work more efficiently and possibly even lower IT costs with smarter cloud solutions.
And we’ll create this plan for you absolutely FREE. Here’s how to get started...