COMPANY OVERVIEW:TARC Technology Solutions, a fast growing managed IT and cloud integration services company is seeking talented full-time employees to join our team. We are looking for special people who are detail-oriented, have strong communication skills, and are proactive team members. Skills needed to master this position include the ability to coordinate and interface with multiple clients and aggressively follow up on details. We are looking for professionals who can perform independently, as well as work within a team environment. This is a key position within our growing IT department.
GENERAL SUMMARY:The Network Administrator is responsible for maintaining the design and integrity of our clients' internal IT systems, including customer-facing and hosted cloud environments. Customer Service is the highest priority. Candidates must be compassionate and understanding when dealing with customers. They must have great listening and communications skills and enjoy working with clients to solve their problems.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:The candidate MUST have at least 3 years of experience supporting Windows domain servers in a corporate environment. We are seeking someone who is at least an intermediate level Windows Administrator. Expertise in the following areas is essential to succeed in this position:
- Install/Configure/Troubleshoot/Support VMWare®
- Install/Configure/Troubleshoot/Support Windows Servers
- Install/Configure/Troubleshoot/Support Active Directory
- Install/Configure/Troubleshoot/Support Exchange • Configure/Support AD Group Policies
- Install/Configure/Troubleshoot/Support Data Backups
- Install/Configure/Troubleshoot/Support Remote Access Systems
- Install/Configure/Troubleshoot/Support Routers, Switches and Firewalls
- IT Support relating to issues with the internal IT systems and network infrastructure
- Support services for Microsoft related technologies: Windows Server, Exchange, SharePoint
- Support services for virtualization technologies: VMware, Citrix, and Microsoft
Qualifications:This position requires strong communication, troubleshooting, and execution skills. This position requires commuting to multiple client locations in the Austin Central Texas area. To be considered for this position, please fill out the following form and be sure to include:
- Your resume
- A cover letter stating your salary requirements and why we should hire you.