7 Things We Do Better
- WE LISTEN FIRST, AND OFFER SOLUTIONS SECOND – No one knows your network better than you. And when you have a problem the last thing you need is someone to come in and waste time performing the same system checks you’ve already done. We’ll work with you in solving your problems and keep you involved in what we are doing.
- WE ARE FAR LESS EXPENSIVE THAN HIRING A FULL-TIME COMPUTER SUPPORT STAFF – By outsourcing your computer support to us, we can save you thousands of dollars on hiring, salaries, and benefits, and still give you the just-in-time computer support that you need.
- WE ARE A TRUSTED PARTNER TO OUR CLIENTS – Hire us to manage your computer network and we will become a trusted business partner. We will always look out for your best interests and will never overcharge you because our services are all fixed fee. We do not pay our technicians on commission like some of our competitors because that is not in the best interests of the client.
- BETTER COMMUNICATION – NO GEEK SPEAK! – We will never try to baffle you with BS. We will talk in normal language explaining your IT situation to you and answering any questions that you may have. We will never confuse you with techno geek speak – guaranteed!
- WE GUARANTEE TO PROVIDE YOU WITH THE MOST COST EFFECTIVE SOLUTION TO YOUR PROBLEM – As a business owner myself, I understand the importance of keeping overhead and costs to a minimum. That’s why I require that all of our technicians are trained to find the least expensive solution to your problem without sacrificing quality. We never charge clients for expensive upgrades, hardware, and solutions that aren’t 100% necessary.
- WE GUARANTEE YOUR SATISFACTION OR IT’S FREE – We take extra steps up front to make sure we thoroughly understand the problem and create a well thought out approach to solve it. This enables us to avoid mistakes and overlooked issues that delay the completion of your project and cost extra in billable hours. If we can’t solve the problem to your satisfaction, the billable work is free.
- PROVIDE COMPLETE NETWORK DOCUMENTATION – Good network documentation is critical to having a secure network. As a business owner you must have your complete network documented so you can have a report of all of your IT assets. This report that includes every device connected to the network, its IP address, and location will enable you to pinpoint issues with the network faster and with more efficiency. We deliver our clients their initial network documentation within the first 90 days of service. We are the only IT consultant in Central Texas that produces network documentation as part of our regular onboarding process.